Concur Support & Corporate Credit Card A
Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 25,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
More than 25,000 people have careers with Kerry. From Food Science to Manufacturing, our jobs help nourish and delight consumers around the globe. Kerry is committed to leading to better in everything we do. We strive for better taste and nutrition, better sustainability, better career opportunities and ultimately, a better world.
Everyday millions of people throughout the world consume food or beverage products containing our taste and nutrition solutions.
As the world leader in taste and nutrition, our Purpose is to Inspire Food and Nourish Life.
Our Purpose is central to The Kerry Way and serves as our guiding light on our journey to make it easier and more valuable for customers to do business with us, as we seek to make a greater, more lasting difference in the world by inspiring innovative, natural and sustainable taste and nutrition solutions for consumers, customers, the industry and the world.
Inspiring Food, Nourishing Life puts food, drink and wellbeing front and centre. Food matters. It brings people together, across cultures, countries and generations. Food is heritage, happiness and health. Food is family and friends. Food is life.
There’s no one quite like Kerry Foods. We’ve grown from a small farmers’ collective to a multi-billion food business - keeping hold of our ethics, spirit and character all the way. Today, we stand as a leader in a competitive and ever-changing global market. We’re aiming to pioneer new ways to delight the tastes of tomorrow, so we know that we can never stand still. Luckily, standing still has never been our way.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for an Concur Support & Corporate Credit Card Administrator to join the Kerry team in Charleville Co. Cork.
This is a Fixed Term Role.
- Responding to all employees queries in relation to the Concur Expense System
- Responding to all employees queries in relation to Credit Cards
- Maintain and update any Concur Expense System changes and Credit Card changes
- Monitor New Joiners listing and setup new employees
- Monitor Leavers and complete any necessary follow ups
- Completion of Weekly & Monthly Reports for Concur & Credit Cards
- Run Overdue Credit Cards Reports and complete any necessary follow ups
- Participation in weekly huddles for your team
- Ability to run and manipulate reports and populate weekly measures
- Regular communication with Payments Team and HR
- Provide assistance and support the team where necessary
Qualifications and skills:
- Experience working with SAP or similar ERP, preferable
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills - ability to proactively identify and resolve issues
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Exposure to a large volume shared services processing environment
- Ability to work as part of a cross functional team
- Ability to add value by proactively identifying potential opportunities or issues and assist in the implementation of both process and performance improvement
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.