Manager, FP&A (GFG)
Get to know the Role:
This role is part of the Country FP&A team that supports the Grab Financial Group (GFG). GFG is an ambitious and passionate team who are disrupting the landscape of Fintech in Southeast Asia; by working on digital financial products that increase financial inclusion and economic opportunity for millions of users and micro-entrepreneurs across Southeast Asia.
Successful candidate will be someone who is analytical, a problem solver, and a good communicator who possesses good business acumen. A key responsibility of this role is to manage new projects and initiatives within the GFG businesses, on top of the regular FP&A activities.
The day-to-day activities:
- Support and manage the budgeting, forecasting and long-term planning process
- Track and monitor actual KPIs and financial performance against budget / forecast and provide insights into opportunities and risks to the business teams in a timely manner.
- Develop financial models and build business cases to evaluate new business ideas.
- Work closely with wider FP&A and Accounting team help improve reporting process and tools (including but not limited to budgeting systems, management reporting systems and other financial reporting interfaces).
- Identify key business drivers and provide insightful analysis to help the business to grow top line revenues and manage costs.
- Manage new initiatives or projects within the businesses.
The must haves:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Finance (or related)
- Advanced Excel skills, experience in building complex financial / budgeting models
- At least 8+ years of experience in in planning & analysis, preferably finance business partnering and project management.
- Good understanding of financial products and/or working experience in Financial institutions
- Prior experience with IBM TM1 system and Oracle Financial systems is a plus
- Ability to translate business requirements / queries into financial analysis and financial projections / models.
- Able to work independently and drive projects to completion
- Experienced in working in a fast-paced environment with high performing teams.
- Able to deal with multiple stakeholders across all management levels as well as engage external stakeholders where required
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.