Payroll Coordinator (immediate start)
This role, Payroll Coordinator (immediate start), is a varied interim role within a busy Payroll team that may turn into a longer term opportunity.
Applicants must be immediately available or on a maximum of one week's notice.
Our client are a legal company in the City of London. They are currently adopting hybrid working and will provide full equipment for working from home.
The key responsibilities in this role, Payroll Coordinator (immediate start), will include:
- Running payroll for 150 staff members
- Monthly payroll input and data uploads including joiners, leavers
- Maintaining the Payroll details and keeping these up to date
- Dealing with employee queries
- Aiding with preparation of tax forms/returns
- Assisting with the benefit reconciliations
- Explanation of the monthly gross / net pay variances report
- Reconciliation of payroll accounts
- Administration of salary invoices
The successful candidate for this role, Payroll Coordinator (immediate start), will:
- have minimum 2 years Payroll experience
- have strong Excel skills (Vlookups, Pivot tables, Formulas)
- be immediately available or on a maximum of one week's notice
The successful candidate will have the opportunity of joining an exciting interim opportunity which may turn longer term and offer opportunities for progression.