Associate Financial Controller - Part Qualified
As the Associate Financial Controller, this is an exciting opportunity to join a blossoming start-up. You will be responsible for all aspects of the company's financial operations. Initially, you will be responsible for setting up process and building the finance function using Xero.
My client is an award-winning technology company at the forefront of their industry. They are looking to continue the growth of their team and have very ambitious plans for the future.
The responsibilities of the Associate Financial Controller will be as follows, but not limited to:
- Key contact with the Finance Shared Services Lead Accountant supporting ad-hoc queries and questions.
- Review of statutory accounts for all UK entities and work with the FSS on technical local GAAP accounting issues.
- Stock Management
- Moving the companies financial processes onto Xero
- Finance Division key contact for interactions with external auditors.
- Accounts Receivable: Validate purchase orders (POs) received from clients
- Key contact for Transfer Pricing Teams including responsibility for mid-year transfer pricing adjustments.
- UK Owner of Global Charge outs to ensure accurate entity reporting
- Management Accounting on a monthly basis
- Creating snapshot reports and dashboards to show the financial summary of projects and forecasts.
- Occasional Bookkeeping Duties.
ACCA/CIMA/AAT - Part qualified or equivalent
Open to working from the office when required.
Worked within FMCG previously - Highly Desirable
Worked within a Start-Up - Desirable
Managed 1-10 other team members previously - Desirable
Progressive Candidate with a can-do mentality.
Must have experience using Xero
Vast progression opportunities