MY - Risk Management Assistant
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
Risk Management covers procedures and processes on client & engagement acceptances. The role of a Risk Management Assistant as part of the Risk Management Team is to assist in processes and to ensure compliance by our Tax professionals.
- Creation of cases using DRMS toolkit
- Perform Conflict Checks and Independence procedures
- Background search of potential clients
- Data collection and report preparations for Global reporting purposes
- Updating and documentation of risk processes
- Assist in any ad hoc requests and tasks given
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associates across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Commerce or equivalent
- Strong proficiency in English (both written and spoken)
- Able to multitasks, prioritize and organize work with minimal supervision.
- Strong inter-personal skills as the role requires communication with various teams.
- Able to meet tight datelines
- Experience working in a fast-paced, team environment
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and IT literate
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.