Legal Entity Accounting, AVP #177732
Your field of responsibility
Join us as Assistant Vice President in Group Finance. Your responsibilities include production of financial statement as per USGAAP, IFRS and Swiss GAAP for Investment Banking entity. Ensure timely and accurate ledger closing and delivery of Reconciliations, MI reports on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis. Drive continuous improvement in the processes which involves working closely with Finance change team to prioritize the automations for all manual processes.
Develop and demonstrate a strong review mechanism and instill a ‘control’ approach in the team to minimize the errors and build robust processes. Drive focus on process documentation, timely updating of changes and regular cross trainings within the team.
Ensure all SOX and other controls reflect the current process and are strictly aligned with no audit observations. Monthly presentation on financial summary and control framework to business partners and proactively work towards closure of action items.
Manage various business partners – Onshore, Product Control, Regulatory reporting, Auditors and Tax team and handle their queries promptly. Manage a team of ENOs, discuss progress towards agreed objectives and provide timely, constructive and measurable feedback.
Your future colleagues
You join our Group Finance – Legal Entity Accounting and Review (LEAR) department in Pune. Our highly motivated colleagues come from across the world. We are looking for an open and positive personality with great interpersonal and analytical skills combined with an outstanding ability to communicate complex issues in a simple and effective manner.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- 5-8 years’ experience in a global or regional financial institution in Finance and Accounting or Product Control or Audit and Risk Management.
- Proficient in US GAAP and IFRS accounting standards, knowledge of banking products such as Derivatives, Repo, etc. would be an added advantage.
- Accounting degree or qualification is a must.
- Experience in handling senior management report production processes; creating and delivering presentations directly to senior management.
- Hardworking, result oriented with good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- These responsibilities require a good understanding of accounting, products and trade flows between different departments within the bank (Front Office, Operations Financial Accounting etc.)
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.