Deals, Forensics - Global Intelligence - Senior Consultant - Amman
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & SummaryThe PwC Global Intelligence (GI) team sits within the PwC Forensics practice. The GI team collects open source information and subscribed data to provide analysis to our clients operating in the global business market. Our team is comprised of a group of diverse, multi-lingual, highly skilled researchers, intelligence analysts, and risk professionals with a passion for helping our clients understand risk landscapes, providing them with the right information to make critical assessments and informed decisions.
We are seeking to fill a role for a Senior Consultant in Amman, Jordan. The Senior Consultant will be responsible for utilizing a variety of open sources and subscription databases to collect and analyse information and prepare reports for our clients.
Experience in conducting integrity due diligence / background checks or other forms of intelligence-led research would be beneficial.
- Ability to analyze data from multiple sources and the ability to conduct intelligence-led research.
- Experience producing clear and concise written reports.
- Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Former intelligence analysis experience with government/law enforcement preferred but not required.
- Experience working in a research or intelligence-focused job role, and producing client-ready reports.
Fluency in spoken and written English, proficiency in Arabic is an advantage.
2 - 5 years of experience in project management, integrity due diligence / background checks, GCC experience.
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of effective account/relationship management/opportunity management principles.
- Knowledge of the Professional Services Industry, including latest market developments, best practices and trends.
- Knowledge of integrity due diligence / corporate intelligence.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Sound commercial understanding.
- Excellent writing skills.
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.