Tax Compliance Advisor
The UK & Ireland Tax Accountant will work in a tax team of three, reporting into the UK Tax Manager, and will provide tax compliance services across corporation tax, employment taxes and VAT within the UK region, thereby helping to maintain the Group's low risk status with HMRC
Our client is one of the largest technology firms globally
* Preparation of all aspects of the corporate tax compliance cycle, including the preparation of corporate tax computations and QIP calculations
* Preparation of tax provisions under IFRS as part of the quarterly reporting cycle and year end statutory reporting, including liaison with the Group Tax and Group Consolidations teams.
* Preparation of limited PAYE compliance (e.g. PSA, P11D, and Form 42).
* Preparation of the VAT returns under Making Tax Digital
* Identifying and implementing process improvements across the compliance cycle
* Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
* Supporting the Tax Manager in commercial pursuits including tax review of commercial contracts and deal structures, advising on cross border tax issues such as PE, WHT and VAT
- The successful candidate may be an ATT qualified/part-qualified compliance specialist looking to broaden their experience in a large corporate environment, or a newly qualified corporate tax advisor looking to make their first move out of practice
- Have good tax technical skills, with a solid background in compliance, ideally with a focus on corporate tax. Multi-tax experience is not essential.
- Have excellent Microsoft Excel skills (e.g. competent in pivot tables, vlookup, "IF","SUMIF" formulae etc).
Attractive salary benefits and flexibility to work from home