Project Manager B5-Famous International Financial Institution
End-to-end portfolio management.
User Acceptance Testing.
Change & implementation
Our client is a famous International Financial Institution with global financial service.
- Responsible and accountable for the delivery of highly complex and business critical change effort in accordance with existing industry practices and methodologies, in the process establishing credibility for the Change team.
- Proactively monitor areas of concern and risks within the project / programme and provide recommendations to mitigate them to ensure SLAs of delivery are met.
- Promote adherence to project/programme governance model and use defined standards and tools for processes such as risk logs, change control and resource requests.
- Set the pace and operating rhythm, driving a culture of high performance, achievement and ensure pace by identifying and removing barriers to programme success.
- Demonstrate financial acumen to develop a global business case, including investments, detailed benefits and link to overall finances of the business.
- Understanding of Innovation within the industry & experience working with Fintech companies to solve business problems.
- Strong knowledge of the external environment regulatory, political, competitors etc.
- Good working knowledge of functional area in an operational or consulting capacity.
- A broad, enterprise-wide view of the Commercial Banking business and varying degrees of appreciation for strategy, capabilities, enabling technologies, and governance.
- Good knowledge of business change functionally, operationally and financially.
- Good financial and commercial acumen and the ability to understand and contribute to business cases. Includes ability to understand complex business problems and apply a strong commercial sense.
International platform of development
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Elaine Ou on .