Finance Business Partner
As our Finance Business Partner
you will provide financial and strategic support to key commercial and
strategic initiatives in the business. You will have the opportunity to be
agile, providing financial and strategic support across key strategic and operational
areas of the business as they arise.
You will play a key part in our financial business partnering team, the aim of which is to focus on partnering with key stakeholders in protecting and driving growth of the business. Working with leadership and key stakeholders, the finance business partnering team support, advise and critically challenges strategic and operational decision making across the business bringing analytical, commercial and strategic insights to drive performance and value creation.
- Act as a lead financial partner for some of the key commercial and strategic initiatives in the business.
- Bring new ideas to the business partnering team and to the business, solving issues and shaping strategy
- Focus on head-up, forward looking activities to help maximise opportunity to create value
- Partner with business stakeholders to formulate and manage delivery of plans
- Influence key stakeholders and customers to achieve desired financial outcomes
- Work collaboratively to construct compelling pieces of analysis, outlining issues, opportunities and solutions overseeing development & ensuring output is insightful & actionable
- Collaborate with various stakeholders within Finance, Primark and externally to deliver results
- Monitoring and measuring the impact and effectiveness strategic projects to ensure consistent delivery and commercial impact
- Communicate project progress to all levels throughout the organisation with a focus on financials and value
What we're looking for?
Likely to be a qualified accountant and/or MBA with 5+ years progressive experience working in a strategic or finance, commercially focused role, in a consulting practice or industry.
- Proven ability to work with and influence senior stakeholders within a strategic, commercial context.
- Ability to partner with the business in the development of strategy and delivery of results.
- Strong communication skills. Ability to structure and present a compelling story.
- Strong commercial and financial acumen with the ability to quickly assimilate information, assess options and communicate these clearly.
- Strong organisational, planning and delegation skills and ability to manage deliverables within deadlines.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.