Governance, Risk & Compliance Technology Manager, Risk Consulting - London
Crowe U.K. LLP is an international professional services firm, part of a network of firms operating across 130 countries, supporting clients in the areas of audit, tax, advisory and consulting. In the UK, Crowe U.K. LLP has an outstanding and growing consulting practice focused primarily on Financial Services. We provide companies with a broad range of services including governance and risk management; actuarial advisory; programme and change management; data analytics; operational resilience; regulation and compliance; cyber security; data protection and financial crime.
The firm’s focus is on the client, and the sustained delivery of a high quality, highly professional service. Our working environment rightly recognises the importance of the individual and their core values. It is centred on the power and insight that deeply specialised, high quality people, working in high performing teams, can bring to their clients.
Our team has a reputation for its expertise and focus on quality. We add tangible value to our clients’ businesses, particularly in the areas of risk, capital, finance and regulatory change. Our blend of skills and collaborative approach to projects has resulted in a truly dynamic and multi-disciplinary team.
We are looking for an ambitious and motivated individual who will play a key role in supporting the growth of our Risk Consulting team to provide GRC technology and systems implementation expertise. Not only will you add value in the implementation of GRC systems solutions for a range of clients across a variety of sectors, but also support activities such as marketing, sales and business development.
We are looking for an experienced professional with in-depth experience in implementing the ServiceNow GRC software platform, who will lead, manage and provide subject matter expertise for a variety of clients across multiple industries. This successful candidate will have a solid understanding of GRC processes and technology across multiple industry verticals including strong regulatory compliance, third party risk management, IT risk management or enterprise risk management.
Projects are fast-paced and facilitated in a team atmosphere. Crowe U.K. LLP risk professionals take pride in providing industry best practices with the goal of assisting clients to achieve a sustainable risk management program. This individual would be responsible for delivering consulting services including oversight of ServiceNow developers as well as hands-on ServiceNow configuration, functional testing and system documentation. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to get involved in a variety of broader risk management advisory projects, playing an active role in all aspects of client engagement.
This role will be based in our London office, but there are expected opportunities for the individual to liaise frequently with the wider GRC team of our Crowe member firm based in the US. The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic and collaborative team that shares client satisfaction as the number one priority.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree, preferably in one of the following areas: Management Information Systems, Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business Administration.
- 4+ years minimum experience in managing complex ServiceNow implementations from start to finish with a track record of successful project delivery.
- Experience with implementing regulatory compliance, third party risk management, IT risk management or enterprise risk management processes.
- Expertise working with other commercially available GRC solutions, preferably RSA Archer.
- General financial services compliance knowledge is helpful, but not required.
- Experience with leading and managing a team of people and project budgets.
- Expert project management skills - planning, status reporting, issues resolution, risk mitigation.
- Highly effective communication including ability to communicate assigned tasks to ServiceNow developers as well as high-level status reporting to executive teams.
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation deliverables including business requirements documents, design documents, test cases, and end user training guides.
- Strong organisational, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- MS Office proficiency including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Team-oriented with experience working with a diverse team.
- Exceptional problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist
Why work for Crowe UK LLP?
As one of the UK’s leading firms of chartered accountants, we are looking for exceptional people. Our ethos is to promote our friendly, approachable and professional style as business partners, building strong and long-term relationships with our clients.
We offer you an opportunity to continue your career and work for a Firm that offers stability and knowledge. In addition you can work alongside experienced professionals who put the client at the heart of everything they do.
We want to create the best environment for our staff to thrive. We recognise the importance of offering a flexible approach to our working environment and we would be happy to discuss this with you further.
At Crowe UK LLP, you will find the expertise, the resources and, above all, the commitment to help you build a satisfying and rewarding career. In return we can offer you continued career development, highly competitive salaries and flexible benefits. Plus an opportunity to work for a Firm that truly values its people.
Crowe U.K. LLP is committed to equal opportunity and diversity in recruitment and employment. We value the differences that a diverse workforce brings to our organisation and believe that diversity and inclusivity are key drivers of effectiveness and in providing our clients with a quality service.
Entry and progression within the firm is determined solely by the application of objective criteria, personal performance and merit.
Closing Date: 27 May 2021
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.