About Fin-eX Outsourcing:
At Fin-eX Outsourcing, in short for financial excellence, we are passionate about providing high-quality support and solutions to our clients at reasonable costs. We seek to build strategic partnerships with our clients to help them maximize their profitability and productivity in the most cost-efficient manner.
Fin-eX for Accounting Firms
We at Fin-eX understand what it takes to run an accountancy firm and the importance of high-quality deliverables. Our partners are ex- PwC, Deloitte, KPMG and Grant Thornton employees. We will have a dedicated team of designated and experienced professionals working with you to provide you with high-quality deliverables for your engagements.
We are recruiting Senior Associate for our Lahore office:
- Managing client portfolio and responsible for accurate invoicing of the work done.
- Communication with the clients on timely manner and handling queries.
- Preparation & Review of weekly & monthly management accounts, annual statutory accounts.
- Bookkeeping and preparation of VAT returns.
- Preparation & Review of corporation tax returns as well as self assessment tax returns.
- Reconciliation of various control accounts; Cash, Credit Card, Prepaid, Accrued Income, VAT, Wages & PAYE.
- Reconciliation of Inter company balances & Group company accounts.
- Lead and provide guidance to staff to take action for improvements in Accounts.
- Responsible for timely submission of accounts and tax returns on Companies house and HMRC
- Carry out regular coaching & reviews for training and development of team members.
Having sound knowledge of direct and indirect cash flow, financial reporting and planning and Internal controls.
Excellent people management skills.
Should be a team player.
Should possess strong analytical skills.
Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills.
Graduate or above in an Accountancy and Finance related degree
Knowledge of Sage, Xero or any other accounting software is a must.
Active ACCA Affiliate or Member
With 2-3 years of relevant experience.
Experience of working in a UK Based Accountancy Practice