Asst. Manager Operations – US & Canada
About Fin-eX Outsourcing:
At Fin-eX Outsourcing, in short for financial excellence, we are passionate about providing high-quality support and solutions to our clients at reasonable costs. We seek to build strategic partnerships with our clients to help them maximize their profitability and productivity in the most cost-efficient manner.
Fin-eX for Accounting Firms
We at Fin-eX understand what it takes to run an accountancy firm and the importance of high-quality deliverables. Our partners are ex- PwC, Deloitte, KPMG and Grant Thornton employees. We will have a dedicated team of designated and experienced professionals working with you to provide you with high-quality deliverables for your engagements.
We are recruiting Asst. Manager Operations - US & Canada for our Lahore office:
• Lead in resolving technical queries related to Accounting, bookkeeping and Taxation for US & Canada CPA firms / clients.
• Examine financial accounts and records and prepare income tax returns from accounting records.
• Review complex income & corporate tax computations in line with federal and state laws and regulations.
• Review and analyse journal and ledger entries, bank statements, reconciliations, inventories and other financial records of clients.
• Keep abreast with client`s monthly, quarterly and annual reporting requirements.
• Supervise and train articling & trainee students, other accountants or administrative technicians.
• ACCA qualified or any other equivalent professional qualification. • Prior 2 year experience of client & people management is a must.
• Prior experience of handling US & Canada Accounting and bookkeeping.
• Familiarity with US & Canada federal, state and local reporting & tax requirement.
• Well conversant with Quick books, XERO, Ultra Tax
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
• Prior experience of client onboarding & query management.
• Prior experience of staff on boarding and training.
Active ACCA Affiliate / Member
Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
Must have experience of working in a US & Canada Based Accountancy Practice