Looking for highly motivated Management Accountant to join one of London's fastest growing non-profit organisations. The successful individual will have demonstrated a strive for excellence using their own initiative, in a previous role, to reflect the company's ethos.
This organisation is in the process of growing, going against the grain of market conditions and fulfilling their own ambitious expectations. It is a particularly exciting time to join this evolving company and champion their growth, whilst making a valuable contribution to society.
This is a technically demanding role, requiring the candidate to report on the company's financial status and make recommendations to budget holders, with reference to the wider market. Thus, experience of presenting will be highly beneficial.
The successful candidate will have all of the following:
- Fully qualified accountant (ICAEW, ACCA, CIPFA, ICAS, CIMA) with solid experience in a previous accounting role.
- Experience of month end reporting
- Ability to work autonomously
- Evidence of performance improvement, driven by own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Excel skills
The candidate will have the opportunity to grow and develop within a fast-paced organisation.