The Finance Manager will provide accurate and timely financial and operational management information to highlight areas of interest and support business performance across the site. You will also ensure, implement and maintain a robust financial controls environment to ensure accuracy and integrity of information.
A market-leading logistics business, based in Leeds. This business have strong values which lie in the heart of everything that they do.
- Ensure management reporting is produced in a timely and accurate manner
- Provide variance analysis as required
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Provide support to the wider business and General Managers on all financial and operational matters
- Drive and maintain a robust controls environment
- Implement and drive process improvements
- Support with projects and other ad-hoc tasks when required
- Fully qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Experience within a similar, senior finance role
- A logistics background and/or experience working in a fast paced environment
- Able to effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to cope under pressure and working to tight deadlines
- Ability to deal with complex situations
- Strong attention to detail