Manager - Working Capital Management
Whether you’ve just graduated or have years of experience, this is a firm where you can learn and grow.
It’s the PwC experience that stays with you as you build strong networks and make lasting friendships. Be part of a larger team as we work together, drawing on everyone's knowledge and skills to reimagine the possible.
Join PwC today for the experience that stays with you.
Job Description & SummaryA career in our Working Capital Management team, will provide you with the opportunity to support our clients survive an imminent crisis or simply fix gaps in their organisation. In joining, you’ll help clients, among other things, reduce balance sheet stress, generate cash and reduce costs or refinance to find the best source of capital to support their business objectives. Whatever the solution, we help them manage road blocks until the job is done.
Our team helps organisations optimise their working capital management to drive business and enhance their financial position. You’ll get exposure to and help our clients with cash flow analysis, debt financing, refinancing, liquidity and negotiations.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
- Train, coach, and supervise staff
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
- Recognized University Degree in Accounting or Professional qualification or related discipline with 7 years of working experience
- Experienced of managing working capital management/cost reduction programmes in either public or private sector
- Previous experience in Purchasing, Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management, Credit Control & Procurement
- Sound financial analysis skills
- Able to communicate effectively in verbal and written English Language with confidence
- Detailed oriented with a strong level of accuracy in aspects or reporting and communication
Travel RequirementsUp to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?Yes
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.