As a Management Accountant, your primary role purpose is to perform month end, providing budgeting reports and variance analysis, profit and loss, audit preparation and other finance related administration tasks in a timely manner.
My client is a well establish organisation within Brighton operating within the Education sector. They are looking for an experienced Management Accountant to join the team.
As a Management Accountant, your role responsibilities will include:
- Month end,
- Budgeting reports and variance analysis,
- Profit and loss,
- Audit preparation,
- Ad-hoc Finance related administration tasks in a timely manner.
To be successful in your application for Management Accountant, you should be:
- AAT Qualified and studying ACCA/CIMA advantageous.
- Organised and efficient, adhering to deadlines and submitting reports in good time.
- Strategic in your thinking for financial forecasting and annual budgeting preparations.
- Ideally have at least 3 years' experience of financial experience for a similar medium-large organisation.
- Have a collaborative working style and will be flexible with your approach to work.
If you are successful, you can expect:
- Salary on offer £27,000 - £30,000
- competitive Benefits
- Training Opportunities
- Career Development