Tax Manager, M&A
We are looking for a Tax Manager specialising in M&A for our client in Dublin Ireland.
The key areas of responsibility for this Tax Manager M&A role include:
- Provide support in the management of a portfolio of clients.
- Contribute to new business development opportunities.
- Solve complex technical Tax challenges for clients.
- Manage and deliver large projects.
- Train, develop and supervise junior team members.
The ideal profile for this Tax Manager role should have:
- A Degree in accounting, economics, finance, or law.
- Post-graduate degree or ITI qualification preferred.
- Approx. 4-5 years of dedicated Tax experience focusing on M&A transactions.
- A good level of supervisory and Project Management exposure.
- Strong commercial awareness and technical ability.
In return, there is a highly competitive salary, excellent benefits and great bonus potential for high achievers.