Indirect Tax Manager
Our market-leading client is looking for an Indirect Tax Manager to join their expanding team in Dublin.
Some of the key elements of this role include:
• Providing Indirect tax services to a portfolio of Irish and International clients across a wide range of sectors.
• Liaising with clients and advising on all relevant indirect tax issues including interacting with the Tax Authorities.
• Contribute to identifying and developing opportunities with new and existing clients.
• Assisting with training and mentoring junior team members.
To be considered for this role Indirect Tax Manager, your profile should consist of:
• A degree in Finance, Accountancy or Law.
• Good knowledge across European VAT (and Customs) legislation.
• A background forged in a Consulting environment – minimum of 4/5years.
• Clear communicator and ability to mentor and support junior team members
In return, there is an excellent compensation package along with a genuine and clear career path.