A fantastic permanent opportunity for a full time Credit Control role based in Barrow-in-Furness.
Working for a very well established, diverse and highly successful organisation.
The duties include:
- Cash collection on responsible accounts
- Follow best practice credit control process
- Sending timely statements to customers
- Following robust collection procedures
- Timely resolution of customer queries
- Control credit risk through review of credit limits and credit insurance values
- Set up of new customer accounts and cash allocation
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in credit control - Essential
- Be results driven - Essential
- Have excellent communication and rapport building skills - Essential
- Be confident using MS Excel - Essential
This role is estimating paying up to £23,000 per annum