Manager- Fee Billing
Fee Billing Operations services to our clients for billing their end clients and the billing activities is performed as per the mutually agreed billing cycle. Our Clients provide Investment Manager service to Institutional and Private Clients for whom they charge a management fee and performance fee for services rendered, For which they get into Mutual agreement with their clients.
The fees are charged on a monthly, quarterly, off-quarterly, semi-annual basis.
Deliver the Invoices Via Email, Mail, Fax and Custodian Uploads.
Deliver the Management Fee and Performance fee.
- Build cooperative and professional internal / external relationships achieving group and client goals.
- Perform analysis of reports/ invoices to ensure they meet the client’s requirements and escalate any potential issues to internal teams
- Take ownership of issues to resolution and consult with manager where further clarification is required
- Prioritize and manage multiple reporting deadlines, maintain checklist to ensure all requirements have been met prior to the approving of reports
- Validate and approve invoices as completed and provide updates as reports are completed and sent
- Interact with various IMS teams as required (Accounting, Portfolio Control, etc).
- Remains familiar with back-up procedures when system applications and/or transmission problems arise.
- Crossed trained on various clients to be able to provide desk support as needed.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and attention to details skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications.
- Analytical Thinking
- Must be deadline oriented with the ability to escalate issues in a timely manner
- Good understanding of MS -Office.
- People Management
Required NA shift
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.