Senior Finance Business Partner
Senior Finance Business Partner with strong business reporting and budgeting is required. To manage an experienced financial management team whilst working from home and the office in West Sussex.
Client DetailsSussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust offers mental health and social care services for children, young people and adults across Hampshire and West Sussex. With Strong Trust values, of putting People first. Future Focused. Embracing Change. Working together. Everyone counts. It is clear to see why they are rated 'good' overall by the Care Quality Commission and 'outstanding' for caring.
Due to expansion the Finance team is growing, and 7 new roles have been created to enhance their back-office service. Ranging from Band 4 to Band 8b across the finance function.
As Senior Finance Business Partner, you will be responsible for delivering quality and timely monthly management information to your assigned service and associated senior management team. Achieved by producing detailed monthly financial position statements for your area and reporting to the Chief Finance Officer, Director of Finance and Deputy Director of Finance while ensuring that all risks and assumptions are captured appropriately.
Reporting and supporting the Deputy Director of Finance you will ensure that key financial systems are operating effectively, and that appropriate control and monitoring arrangements are in place. To ensure both internal and external reporting timescales can be achieved.The role will be key in supporting the development of the annual financial framework and budgets while supporting delivery of the financial strategy and efficiency plan of the Trust.
- Financial Planning and Budget Setting
Financial Reporting and Management
Making Business Cases and Service Developments
To be considered for this newly created Senior Business Partner role, you must have:
· Experience of operating at a finance business partner in a medium/large complex organisation
· Qualification as an accountant, experience desirable (8b)
· Evidence of Continuing Professional Development
· Service improvement experience
· Appropriate knowledge of Health and Social Care/public sector systems
· Experience of planning cycle in the NHS or other similar organisations.
· Experience of analysing and understanding complex problems, arriving at solutions and being able to implement them and/or persuade others to adapt and implement them.
· Understanding of NHS/public sector finances
· Experienced in building complex financial modelling
· Advanced MS Office use
£60,000 - £68,800 Basic Salary + Pension + NHS Benefits