Regulatory Risk, Sr Assc
Responsibilities & Tasks Include:
Business As Usual (BAU) Activities:
- Prepare ADAP CoE SOPs, Business Guidelines and Jurisdictions related documents.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on ADAP Escheatment filing
- Provide support to key stakeholders of the team to present analytical results, findings
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and new process improvement solutions to support the ADAP Process Owner
- Participate in or manage function specific projects as needed
- Participate in cross functional project teams across the organization as an ADAP SME for project roll outs within departments outside of ADAP CoE
- Identify key gaps and suggest possible automation/solutions to facilitate standardization and mitigate risk
- Recommend procedural changes to enhance the effectiveness of operations
- Collect and analyze consolidated reporting for all ADAP regions (US, Canada, EMEA, and APAC)
- Is expected to manage query pertaining to ADAP as process owner.
- Prepare and update process narratives/procedures and flow charts
- Response to internal and external requests including variance analysis and inquires
- Participate in Ad Hoc projects and new transactions
Process Re-Engineering, Standardization, and Automation:
- Support the implementation of the Re-Engineering, Standardization, Automation project efforts
- Should be able to suggest or come up with process improvements ideas.
- Expected to support execution of right-placement strategy
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Accounting, with atleast 3 years of progressive experience in Finance areas with major financial institutions.
- Practical experience and knowledge of the Financial Prodcuts (desirable).
- Knowledge of Client Off Boarding activities (desirable)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word, Visio), advance levels of Excel (pivot tables, formulas, excel workbook maintenance best practices)
- Knowledge of Oracle Financials & other internally developed products such as Cash manager (desirable)
- Conceptual understanding of company-wide financial architecture (GL, sub-GL technology, specialized tools) applicable to the above process groups of processes
- Strong attention to details
- Should be able to multi-task and work under high pressure deadlines
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Pride of ownership with the ability to deliver high quality results timely and consistently
- Self-motivated, self-assured, and self-managed
- Problem solving skill
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.