Accounts Payable Analyst (Myanmar Speaker)
- Proficient in writing and speaking in Myanmar language for business communications
- Receiving, sorting, verifying, exception handling, bar coding, scanning, pre-archiving AP documents for further processing
- Validate and Process PO and contract based invoices, Non-PO invoices, prepayments/down payments, etc.
- Review of supplier open items (due invoices, credit notes, debit balance, etc.) before execution of payment
- Investigate and Reverse Non-Successful Payments
- Perform month end closing activities according to the predefined schedule
- Prepare monthly, quarterly or yearly reporting, e.g. monthly KPI report and other operational reports subject to the affiliates requirements
- Perform AP balance sheet accounts reconciliations and clearing of aged items, e.g. GR/IR, GIT, Suspense account, etc.
- Perform supplier statement of account reconciliation and follow up on open items for closure
- Handling internal and external queries
- Resolve all queries within the agreed timeline
- Participate in any compliance audits and respond to audit queries if necessary
- Perform back up function and other duties, including job rotation to other functional teams as and when required under “Buddy System”
- Participate and support the teams in the implementation of projects
- Assists with system integration and testing as and when required
- Initiates process improvements and participate in implementation of process improvement projects
- Ensure suppliers and intercompany invoices are processed timely and accurately within the SLA
- Ensure suppliers invoices are paid on time according to the agreed payment term
- Ensure intercompany invoices are paid according to intercompany payment schedule
- Ensure all work documentation and work processes are updated and meet with Internal Control Financial Reporting (ICFR), group policies and guidelines, local statutory and legal requirements within agreed service timelines.
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of AP month end closing activities
- Ensure internal and external queries are attended timely within the SLA
- Other tasks that may be assigned from time to time
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Degree or Diploma in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent.
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English and Mandarin.
- At least 2 years of experience in transactional accounting teams, in a performance driven environment
- SAP knowledge or other ERP accounting systems and MS Office tools.
- Proficiency in English and other language required with good communication skill, Mandarin is mandatory for Mandarin speaking country support.
- External experience in a shared service or business process outsourcing engagement will be preferable.
- 2 years of experience in handling Accounts Payable Transactions in SAP and Ariba system.
Who we are
At Roche, 91,700 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity. Roche Diagnostics is committed to create a great place to work for its employees and in 2015 we have been accredited as Regional Best Employer Asia Pacific by Aon Hewitt. Individual Best Employer Awards were awarded in Singapore, Korea, China and India.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.