Enterprise Performance Management Design Partner
Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 25,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
About the role
The Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Design Partner will provide value to the company by proactively identifying potential opportunities or issues to assist in the implementation of both process and system improvements whilst managing the EPM Design Team. Candidates should have excellent decision-making skills in order to appropriately allocate team resources to the highest priorities for the organisation.
- Lead the design, development and testing of ongoing system upgrades across EPM Go-to-Market (GTM) and Business Performance Management (BPM) workstreams
- Manage prioritisation of system enhancements ensuring appropriate assignment of team and EPM program resources
- Design and document EPM global processes and ways of working
- Represent EPM as Functional Owner in cross-functional workshops / discussions
- Lead Finance Master Data Governance
- Support KerryConnect & acquisition integration into EPM
- Partner with Finance business enablement teams in implementation & training of EPM and process enhancements
- Manage team of EPM Functional Leads to deliver high quality system enhancements
Qualifications and skills
- Positive, self-driven individual with excellent analytical skills
- Management experience required
- Project Management Experience
- Experience using SAP ECC (OTI / PMM / Finance/MDG) desired
- Experience working in BI / Commercial Reporting an advantage
- Qualified Accountant an advantage
- Strong communication skills
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.