Treasury Banking Operations Lead Analyst
Are you excited by the prospect of working for an industry leader in Energy Technology?
Would you like to develop world-class Finance skills?
Join our Treasury Team in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The Baker Hughes Treasury Banking Operations is responsible for managing all aspects of strategic and transactional bank account management across the global footprint of 2000+ bank accounts. Coordinating with multiple internal and external stakeholders (banking partners), the bank operations team supports the implementation of the Baker Hughes Global banking strategy related initiatives.
Partner with the best
The Banking Operations Lead Analyst will be a core member of this global team, and perform various activities supporting banking operations, banking relationship management, and banking policy compliance.
As a Lead Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and executing strategic projects related to Bank account management to implement Baker Hughes business and Treasury strategy
- Coordinating projects involving Bank Account opening/migration/closing partnering with Banks.
- Managing and strengthen relationship with core Banking Partners with ongoing discussions and periodic Service and Relationship reviews.
- Performing SoW analysis periodically to quantify revenue provided to each Banking Partner and to mitigate any risks.
- Leading projects to expand/balance SoW by connecting business needs with Bank capabilities, involving coordination with internal functions
- Supporting with multi-billion Revolver Credit Facility (RCF) renegotiations with Banks
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business, or equivalent professional qualifications, knowledge and experience
- Have proven 3+ years of experience in a Finance position or prior international, commercial Treasury or banking
- Have Baker Hughes ASPIRE or GE FMP graduate qualifications are preferred
- Have prior experience in support function, operations or process improvement experience
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.