Enterprise Market Data, Application Entitlement Analyst
- Serve as front line of support for Identity Manager (IDM)
- Coordinate work flow with Bangalore office to ensure smooth transition of tasks across time zones
- Dialogue with partners and business units to ensure satisfaction and service utilization – including creating and maintaining an internal SLA
- Utilize FITS (Financial Information Tracking Systems) database to track all user access and reconcile with vendors on a regular basis
- Visit vendor customer desktop and portals, i.e. Bloomberg portal & Blackrock Alladin, etc… for notifications on entitlement changes
- Displays planning and proactive follow up skills with all partner and vendor interactions
- Assist in maintenance of the market data terminal/application access policy
- Assist in reporting of Market Data Access performance metrics on a weekly basis tallying entitlements and terminal transactions
- Interacts with business and Partners to formulate and implement strategy and solutions to enhance existing services, create new efficiencies and improve processes
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual inventory reporting to immediate manager and business partners as required from the FITS database
Experience should include:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related business school equivalent
- One to two years of experience in the financial services industry
- Familiarity with various global exchanges and terminal products
- Any knowledge of FITS inventory system or similar and market data access control systems a plus
- Prior experience working in fast-pace, high demand environment
- Exhibits strong time management skills and sets priorities
- Capacity to handle multiple complex tasks simultaneously
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Experience in processing and reviewing detailed invoices and drive for accuracy
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With over 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why we are honored to receive the following awards in 2021:
- Gender Equality Index Member, Bloomberg
- Top Financial & Banking Company, Black EOE Journal, Hispanic Network Magazine, Professional WOMAN'S Magazine
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of America’s best banks and most sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.