Finance Manager / FMCG MNC
The role is all about cooperating with various stakeholders taking into account finance & business processes impacting financial data, often deploying an end-to-end perspective.In finance operation perspective, controlling and the completeness of financial statements reported for commercial entities from within established timelines.
One of the leading brewery groups in global with a large portfolio of products and brands
- Conduct budget control, business planning, financial analysis and forecasting
- Perform financial reporting, closing process, costs control, compliance check of reported financial data to the Group
- Prepare management reporting for local management team and active participation in the presentation by timely basis
- Active participation in continuous improvement initiatives, new technology rollouts, and process design activities.
- Proven track record worked in and enjoys working in a diverse, international consumer goods environment
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Has an advanced hands-on knowledge of MS Excel
- fully understands balance sheets, P&L and cash flow dependencies
- Working closely with cross regions business stakeholders
- Resolving non-standard transactions that will challenge your financial skill and motivate to develop further;
- Getting attractive performance-based bonuses
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kirsten Wang on +886 2 8729 8223.