RTR Global Business Process Specialist [SAP]
In this role, you will be responsible in the E2E process area Record to Report for the continuous global harmonization, standardization and automation of the Management Accounting processes including the global deployments. You will work in close collaboration with stakeholders from Finance, Commercials, Supply Chain and IT, cross divisionally.
My client is one of the world's leading pharmaceutical and consumer healthcare companies and is committed to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. They a strong presence for over 50 years and is home to our operations in the area of pharmaceuticals, consumer healthcare, manufacturing, and Business Services Centre.
As a global MNC, they are well known for their exciting, rewarding and dynamic place to work. They thrive to be different from the conventional corporate ways of working. They pride themselves on exemplary leadership and sense of community, and offer a great platform for your personal and career development.
- Supporting the RTR Process Owners & Operation Centers in identifying and assessing process areas for improvement in Record to Report / Management Reporting scope.
- Engaging with Process Owners and stakeholders during project set-up and delivery to ensure the optimisation work meets the business requirement
- Ensuring that both EMEA and APAC requirements are equally represented in the designed improvements
- Working with the stakeholders cross divisionally to incorporate industry good practice into the business tools, processes, and/or systems as appropriate
- Supporting the identification and deployment of quick win process and system changes
- Detailing the scope of planned Optimization activities and leading delivery of Optimisation activities
- Conducting project management for Optimisation activities, including stakeholder, risk and change management responsibilities
- Supporting the process owner in readying the business for any process, people and/or system changes
- Delivering deployment activities for any process and/or system changes
- Updating and publishing related process documentation, as well as ensuring the update of any related deliverables in the respective RTR Management Reporting processes
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance and Accounting or Business studies.
- Possess 5 years' experience in Record-to-Report processing cycle and other relevant accounting functions, preferably comes with Shared Services exposure.
- Minimum 4 years' experience in International or global/corporate experience and proven track record of participating in global projects/initiatives (preferably transformational of nature) and cross functional teams.
- Business Process Management skills- Strong project management, planning and time management skills. Interest in how business works and desire to improve our performance
- Good understanding and experience of Lean Sigma or other process improvement methodology
- Experience of implementing business process changes
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; experience in identifying and leading change initiatives and proven track record of effective decision making;
- Strong influencing skills and ability to work in complex global networks with international teams and stakeholder communities.
- Experience in Management Accounting / Financial Reporting / RTR / General Ledger and related systems (ideally SAP ERP);
- Exceptional organizational skills and time management, ability to prioritize multiple tasks and goals to ensure timely and high quality accomplishment of such;
- Strong presentations skills as well as written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Quick learner with the ability to deliver under pressure
- Good attention to detail without losing bigger picture
- Self-motivated, dynamic and results-driven
Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, vibrant culture while working in an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact En Xin Yap on +603 2302 4065.