Front Desk Agent - Night Audit
1. Perform all audit procedures as set forth by the Hotel and company, on a daily basis.
2. Balance all cash receipts and work performed during the audit shift. Make deposits of cash.
3. Prepare the front office for the '1st' shift and reset day's business.
4. Act as a Guest Service representative and manager on duty during the night time hours.
5.Greet guests upon arrival, check them in and provide them with any information they need to enjoy their stay
6.Respond to guest complaints, requests and emergencies
7.Schedule guest wake–up calls and reservations for the following day
8.Answer phones and place reservations
9. Attend and actively participate in all front office meetings.
10. Participate in all training and cross training programs.
11. Other duties as assigned.