You will be working as a Trainee Accountant for a well known and established brand within the FMCG industry. This role will be ideal for anyone who is looking to progress and develop their skills within finance.
This organisation operate and innovative and creative business model, and are constantly evolving in order to adapt to the current market. This had led to impressive growth which has been enhanced by a number of strategic acquisitions. This business is committed to supplying products at the highest quality.
As a Trainee Accountant you will have the following roles and responsibilities:
- To support the accounting function whilst working towards a professional qualification
- Assisting the Financial Accountant with the preparation of balance sheets and reconciliations
- Reporting responsibilties across the Finance Department
- Take part in finance project activities
- Other adhoc duties which are required by the Central Finance Team
In order to be successful when applying for this role you will need the following skills and attributes:
- Strong Excel skills including V-Lookups and Pivot Tables
- Desire to work towards a professional qualification (CIMA, ACCA or ACA)
- Previous experience in working within an accounting department is advantageous
- Enthusiastic, hard working and committed.
You will receive a competitive salary among many other company benefits once employed.