Delivery Leads / Senior Associates / Associates - Investment Research
Owing to the rapid expansion of our business, we are looking for ambitious individuals with personal drive and excellent interpersonal skills to join our Investment Research team.
- Following global industries/markets and analysing multinational companies to enable our clients to make sound investment decisions
- Conducting background research independently, and documenting the findings and conclusions in the form of investment research reports
- Building and maintaining financial models, and generating forecasts as an integral part of the analysis
- Applying appropriate absolute and relative valuation methods applicable for various sectors and companies
- Two to six years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in Investment Research, Banking, and/or Corporate Finance
- The ability to compile a coherent and logical investment thesis on a company by gaining a detailed under-standing of its business and the ability to write concise and crisp investment recommendation reports
- An Associate Member/Affiliate of ACCA or a Master’s/Bachelor’s in a related field. A full or part qualification in CFA will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills with absolute attention to detail
- A strong work ethic
- The ability to work independently and as part of team while adhering to deadlines
If you are confident that you meet the above requirements, please forward your CV, along with a short note highlighting how you meet them to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying “IR21001/ (your name)” as the subject line.
Acuity Knowledge Partners, formerly part of Moody’s Corporation, is a leading provider of bespoke research, analytics, staffing and technology solutions to the financial services sector. Headquartered in London, Acuity Knowledge Partners has nearly two decades of transformation experience in servicing over 300 clients with a specialist workforce of over 3,000 analysts and delivery experts across its global delivery network. We provide our clients with unique assistance not only to innovate, implement transformation programmes and increase operational efficiency, but also to manage costs and improve their top lines. These services are supported by our proprietary suite of Business Excellence and Automation Tools (BEAT) that offer domain-specific contextual technology.
Acuity Knowledge Partners is assisted by Equistone Partners Europe, a leading private equity organisation that backs specialist growth businesses and management teams.