Settlement Specialist UK Market Area # 175966
Your field of responsibility
In this role, you will be responsible for processing all assigned tasks, including, but not limited to:
- Support our Clients – CS entities based in London and Guernsey (UK Market Area).
- Work closely with Custodians, other Banks, Relationship Managers and experts in sending locations.
- Actively understand Standard Settlement Instructions.
- Understand the business areas the group supports and manage workflow.
- Find, monitor and resolve breaks.
- Understand operational risk and ensure client protection is ahead.
- Clearing, settling and reconciling client’s transactions over 5 main markets.
- Managing complex processing with process exceptions, clearance, servicing and settlement of deals.
- Perform fail trade reports and solution implementation.
- Reconcile SWIFTS and stock queues.
- Support new business initiatives and process changes/enhancements.
- Work closely with your colleagues to ensure tasks completion.
Your future colleagues
Task oriented individuals who understand the value of teamwork and team spirit. The team is well-built, we value trust, openness, transparency and good atmosphere at work. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- Minimum 3 years of proven working experience in finance.
- Results-oriented individual who demonstrates cause-effect thinking.
- Excellent attention to details, problem solving skills and quick decision making.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in English is essential.
- Proven work experience in BPO/shared services, preferably in Private Banking area.
- Settlements experience or detailed understanding of payment functions and products would also be an advantage.
- Proven experience in evaluating risk likelihood and impact; taking into account all risk factors to balance risk, service and cost when communicating risk implications and contingency plans.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.