Operations Finance : Accounts Executive
Kerry offers the industry’s largest portfolio of Taste & Nutrition Systems and Functional Ingredients & Actives, serving the Global Food, Beverage and Pharmaceutical industries. We work with the world’s top Retailers and Manufacturing companies to produce some of the best private-label products and tailored Food & Beverage solutions on the market. We also work with the leading Food Service chains helping to deliver appetising, relevant and innovative custom solutions, using our expertise in new product development, production and commercialisation.
Our Values: Courage | Enterprising Spirit | Inclusiveness | Open-mindedness | Ownership
- Process/Work Order Review – Responsible for reviewing all orders (production and engineering) to ensure cost driver data is correct. Work with functional team to correct any wrong data
- Weekly/Monthly Tasks – Ensure all weekly/monthly tasks are completed to ensure a smooth month end close of the Material Ledger in SAP
- Cost Control – Review Product Cost Estimates (PCE), Material Ledger data and PCE errors every week
- New product introduction (NPI) – Responsible for the completion of all Product Costing related NPI tasks within deadlines
- Reporting – Prepares site’s monthly analysis and statistical reports
- Stock Adjustments – Carries out the Material usage variance distribution function in SAP
- Review, align and optimize current plant Operations Finance working processes for better efficiency
- Carries out all of the above for several manufacturing sites within APMEA region
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy/Finance, professional qualifications are an added advantage
- With at least 2 years working experience in similar role or in Manufacturing or MNC environment, AP/ AR experience or relevant experience
- Experience in SAP is strongly preferred; or familiar with ERP system
- Numerate with a high level of attention to detail and good communication skills along with strong command of MS Excel (vlookup & pivot table)
- Must have fluency in English (both verbal and written) to liase with stakeholders from different countries
- Committed, with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Must be target and result-oriented, with patience and high attention to detail
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.