Fund Ordering Manager, Officer
Who we are looking for
Reporting to an AVP, the Officer is responsible for ensuring team compliance with operating policies, procedures and guidelines in the timely completion of accurate Fund Ordering Operations. They are also responsible for team development, staff management and enhancing client satisfaction.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Fund Ordering Manager you will
- Take responsibility for the quality of service delivered to assigned clients
- Perform and/or monitor quality and internal controls for all team deliverables
- Plan and manage the daily processes and the effective utilisation of resources with the support of the AVP
- Identify issues and problems in service delivery and carry out necessary corrective action, keeping team and AVP informed of issue. Record the issue in an issues log and track progress
- Ensure that Key Performance Indicators are produced and dispatched as required
- Review corporate documentation on processes, procedures and controls and evaluate the continuing effectiveness of these and related systems, initiating remedial action as necessary. Ensure documentation exists for any client-specific procedures
- Ensure contingency plans exist for the work of the team and where necessary contribute to the business continuity plans and tests
- Participate in the development, testing and implementation of new systems and products
- Manage the administration billing process
- Manage and complete client initialization and transition
- Assume responsibility for the implementation of client specific Fund Ordering projects (new business development review, planning & roll out).
- Provide weekly reporting on issues and status to management team.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong numerical, analytical and problem resolution skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated managerial and leadership skills
- Ability to build, train and manage effective teams
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Obtained or studying towards obtaining a professional accountancy qualification would be advantageous
- Communicative English language level
- 4+ years working in the provision of fund administration services or have worked in another aspect of the Financial Services Industry for a number of years.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.