Senior Accounting Officer
This role co-ordinates and executes day-to-day accounting and financial operations in accordance with tax and legal requirements. The role holder will need to build, develop and maintain partnerships with clients that deliver excellent and consistent client service as well as generating value for the Group. They will need to comply with internal administrative procedures, supporting more junior colleagues to do the same.
Tasks (what does the role do on a day-to-day basis):
- Manage the bookkeeping and take charge of credit management, (e.g. cash flows and debtors)
- Prepare and review the annual financial statements and reports, VAT and Tax returns and compute the tax provisions
- Work closely with Corporate Officers handling and answering client requests and ensuring the accuracy of client files
- Maintain regular contact with, and provide excellent service to, clients, banks, lawyers, accountants, tax consultants and external parties
- Take ownership for and manage on-going client business and identify new service opportunities
- Keep up to date with market developments and share knowledge and developments with clients and colleagues where beneficial
- Prepare and maintain the KYC and compliance files of clients within the portfolio
- Education: Bachelor/BAC+3: Accountancy/Business Administration
- At least 3- 5 years of experience in Accounting
- Computer/program knowledge: Microsoft office, Exact, SAP, Sage BOB 50
- Technical knowledge/experience: Basic knowledge local GAAP
- Languages: Fluent in English ; German or French is an asset
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.