AM/SA - Enterprise Risk Management (Petaling Jaya)
As an Assistant Manager/ Senior Associate, you will facilitate to identify and assess risks by giving advice to our clients on potential areas of risk vulnerability and implementation of structured process to mitigate/ address risks. You will also be able to provide critical, independent, clear and practical advice to determine the right processes and internal controls in order to improve and optimise the business processes.
In your role, you will be able to:
- Participate in risk advisory engagements and projects.
- Performing in-depth risk assessment, identification and measurement covering strategic, financial, operational and compliance risk.
- Participate in internal audit assignments and advisory engagements.
- Formulate practical recommendations and better practices to improve business, risk and compliance processes.
- Review work performed by Associates with regards to risk advisory engagements and projects.
- Participate or conduct client meetings (kick off, progress and closing meetings).
- Report writing/ review reports.
- Strong analytical, communication skills and experience in project management.
- Assist in client proposals and presentations.
- Assist in the development of our service offerings.
- 3 - 5 years of relevant experience in Enterprise Risk Management consulting or similar role in commercial organisation or “Big 4”.
- You should have good grasp of pertinent risk management standards, risk management framework and practices as well as knowledge in internal audit practices.
- Experience/ knowledge in Environment, Social, and Governance (“ESG”) risk will be an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge of industry issues and emerging risks.
- Proven experience effectively prioritising workload and project manage to meet deadlines and work objectives.
- Demonstrate the ability to present and write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience.
- Good team player and ability to provide coaching and guidance.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.