PART QUALIFIED ACCOUNTANT
Due to continued expansion, we are currently seeking part qualified accountants to join our team. This opportunity will appeal to ambitious forward thinking, dynamic and driven team players. We are looking for someone, who is looking to further their career within a forward-thinking accountancy practice.
SP McKeown & Co Ltd are a team of highly qualified accountants specialising in a wide range of accounting services, cross border tax, business start-ups and maximising the profit of every client. The firm prides itself on tailoring its services to the individual client whilst maintaining a standard of excellence in all its work. Our reputation is based on a solid foundation of honesty and reliability. The company has Gold Level Employer status given by the ACCA.
The successful candidate will have: -
- You may be a part qualified accountant, ACCA / ACA
- Experience working within a practice environment on the preparation of both financial accounts & taxation and providing clients with general financial business advice.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- The ability to multi-task and work within a varied client portfolio
- Good IT skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- The desire and ambition to improve and succeed with the practice
SP Mc Keown & Co. Ltd can offer you a chance to progress your career and develop your talents in an environment where professionals can achieve their full potential. We offer a challenging and stimulating work environment and support our talented team members in their professional and personal development.
You will have the opportunity to work as part of a team, assisting SP McKeown & Co Ltd., in being an exceptional place to work and maintaining delivery of a quality client service.
We also provide internal training and development programmes to all staff as well as external coaching and business development from experienced professional providers.
The successful candidate will find SP Mc Keown & Co Ltd a welcoming atmosphere where hard work is rewarded both financially and through advancement within the practice. We offer a flexible working environment which is designed to let you manage your personal and work life balance.