Senior Qualified Accountant
Due to continued expansion, we are currently seeking an experienced Senior Qualified Accountant to be part of the Senior Management Team. This opportunity will appeal to an ambitious forward thinking, dynamic and driven team player ACCA/ACA qualified accountant who is looking to further their career within a forward-thinking accountancy practice. This position will be a management position within the Management team and will allow you to develop your career further within the practice in managing your own portfolio of clients.
SP McKeown & Co Ltd are a team of highly qualified accountants specialising in a wide range of accounting services, cross border tax, business start-ups and maximising the profit of every client. The firm prides itself on tailoring its services to the individual client whilst maintaining a standard of excellence in all its work. Our reputation is based on a solid foundation of honesty and reliability. The company has Gold Level Employer status given by the ACCA.
The successful candidate will have: -
- Qualifications with either ACCA/ACA
- Experience working within a practice environment on the preparation of both financial and management accounts, auditing, taxation and providing clients with general financial business advice.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- The ability to multi-task and work within a varied client portfolio
- Good IT skills
- Performance Management of staff experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A working knowledge of personal and corporate tax compliance
- The desire and ambition to improve and succeed with the practice
SP Mc Keown & Co. Ltd can offer you a chance to progress your career and develop your talents in an environment where professionals can achieve their full potential. We offer a challenging and stimulating work environment and support our talented team members in their professional and personal development.
You will have the opportunity to be a mentor and a leader within our management team, assisting SP McKeown & Co Ltd., in being an exceptional place to work and maintaining delivery of a quality client service.
We also provide internal training and development programmes to all staff as well as external coaching and business development from experienced professional providers.
The successful candidate will find SP Mc Keown & Co Ltd a welcoming atmosphere where hard work is rewarded both financially and through advancement within the practice. We offer a flexible working environment which is designed to let you manage your personal and work life balance.