Legal Entity Accounting, Impairment AVP # 171217
Your field of responsibility
Join us as an AVP in Group Finance in the Global Impairment team. The team is engaged in Finance processes which lead to the total impairment provisions calculated by CS for US GAAP, CH GAAP and IFRS. Your responsibilities include
- Perform centralized finance tasks such as reconciliations, data analysis, reviews and governance
- Perform and manage controls, including SOX controls and other management review controls
- Prepare and review various reports for senior management and external business partners like auditors
- Coordinate with and assist in resolving various queries raised by business partners and other dept. such as Risk and LEC
- Seek to identify, participate and lead any improvement projects related to impairment processes
- This is predominantly an individual contributor role with continuous collaboration with people across levels and functions
Your future colleagues
You join our Group Finance department in Pune. Our highly motivated colleagues come from across the world. An open and positive personality with great interpersonal and analytical skills combined with an outstanding ability to communicate complex issues in a simple and effective manner.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- Professional accountant viz. CA or CPA or MBA Finance
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in finance
- Relevant exposure to different GAAPs and Impairment standards
- Experience in MNC banking organizations is preferred
- Proficient skills with MS Excel are essential
- Flexible and able to accommodate time zone differences
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.