Page Personnel are recruiting an Accounts Assistant for a business just outside of Nottingham city centre. The role is initially mainly focused on purchase ledger, but it will progress in the future to management accounts preparation.
Our client is a large Group of companies with national and international presence.
The Accounts Assistant will be working as part of a small finance team, and will reporting into the Finance Manager. The role will initially be focussing on purchase ledger, but the role will quickly progress to include other finance duties.
Duties in purchase ledger will include, but will not be limited to:
- Making BACs and direct debit payments
- Reconciling the accounts
- Scanning and posting invoices
- Dealing with suppliers
- Setting up new suppliers
- Processing intercompany invoices
Other duties that the role will progress to include, will include, but will not be limited to:
- Supporting with preparing the monthly management accounts
- Cashflow forecasting
- Bank reconciliations
- Supporting with month end duties
- Ad hoc financial analysis
To be considered for this role, you:
- Must be fully competent with purchase ledger
- Must have experience of working in purchase ledger
- Will be keen to progress your career
- Will ideally be studying AAT, or be AAT qualified, but this is not essential
Our client is offering:
- A salary between £20,000 and £25,000
- Full study support for AAT, if desired
- Flexible working hours
- Free on site parking
- Training and support
- The role will initially include some homeworking (c. 3 days per week) but the role will become an office based role once restrictions are eased.