About TMF Group
TMF Group is a global provider of modern business services in the area of accounting and taxes, human resources and payroll, as well as corporate secretariat management.
We employ nearly 9,000 qualified specialists in 125 offices located in 83 countries. We have been present in Poland for over 20 years, helping our clients from offices in Warsaw and Katowice, where more than 700 people already work.
Katowice is also the location for our new structure - the European TMF Center, whose task is to serve the European markets of our clients, companies from the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 rankings. As part of the structures, we are looking for specialists in the field of international accounting, human resources and payroll, and global entity management. We also build teams that will be responsible for handling international funds and supporting internal financial processes of the TMF Group.
This position will be part of a dynamic Accounting Team that will manage a complex portfolio of clients and will constantly develop working relationships with existing clients, prospects and external advisers. Senior Accountant will perform complex activities related with Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables and General Ledger as part of the service scope and will support the junior team members in delivering the services to the clients.
- Perform in timely and accurate manager general accounting and reporting including processing journal entries, calculation of accruals, posting and process allocations
- Assist in month closing by assuring all appropriate information is entered into system
- Ensure proper reconciliation of reports and accounts
- Handle day-to-day Accounts Payable activities, like invoice processing, matching to purchase orders/members statements, confirming authorizations, checking VAT calculations and deductions, creating payment proposals, reversals and corrections of incorrect posted invoices,
- Handle day-to-day Accounts Receivable activities, like issuing invoices, incoming payment allocation and matching,
- Create, maintain Vendor / Customer Master Records
- Reconciling Accounts Payables/Receivables account(s) to the general ledger
- Coordinate with client and internal stakeholders, via workflow tool/email to resolve the issues.
- Manage the generic mailboxes, responding to customers / vendors inquiries in a timely manner; support, follow-up escalations of identified issues,
- Comply with accounting standards, policies and procedures
- Explore for continuous process improvements and share best practices across teams
- Contribute to team metrics by achieving stated productivity and accuracy goals daily
- Drive many continuous process improvements and share best practices across team
- Support team lead in achieving performance objectives
- Accounting degree / qualification (university degree in F&A, ACCA or equivalent will be advantage)
- Experience in a multi-country, multiple legal entity environment
- Experience in BPO/SSC/Centralized delivery model
- Experience in general ledger accounting/Record-to-Report area
- Practical knowledge of accounting standards, GAAPs, corporate accounting practices (IFRS knowledge will be an asset)
- Microsoft Office literacy; working with Microsoft Dynamix or other ERP / F&A systems will be advantage.
- Good English language skills (written and spoken)
- Proactiveness and engaged attitude
- Curiosity and willingness to learn new skills and to perform range of activities ranging from bookkeeping to advanced corporate reporting.
- Ability to adapt to changing environment, positive mindset in responding to challenges
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to details
- Continuous improvement mindset and process orientation and a solution orientated work approach
- “Getting things done” and service orientated attitude combined with the ability to communicate and explain procedures and solution proposals to partners
Working at TMF Group offers:
- Convenient central location of the office
- Stable employment
- Flexi-time and remote working
- An international and dynamic environment
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Co-financing of tickets for sports activities
- Free language courses
- Exceptional people and atmosphere
- Christmas and occasional gifts
- Co-financing of holidays
- Charity work