"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you"
See yourself in our team
Client Solutions Product Finance provides financial and non-financial management reporting, operational support, analytical insight and decision support to our business partners.
Product Finance’s mandate is to maintain a strong control framework around P&L, balance sheet and financial reporting. The team is responsible for financial controls and key elements of product reporting and analysis for the CS business. CS delivers a significant contribution to both the IB&M and overall CBA result.
The team works closely with the wider Group and IB&M finance teams as well as operations, the business and a variety of other stakeholders across institutional lending and leasing.
Do work that matters
- Delivery of financial results, board papers, financial statements, journals/reconciliations, cash flow management, income tax and BAS returns, regulatory and statutory reports for the subsidiaries to BU Finance teams, internal stakeholders, ASIC, ATO and other authorities.
- Preparation and review of month end processing, reconciliations and half – and full-year group consolidation packs, for the CBA Group half-year and annual reports.
- Work with the finance team to drive business outcomes through building and maintaining effective relationships with Business and Finance customers.
- Effectively communicate results and business performance through high quality management reporting that is timely, accurate and insightful.
- Ensure quality management decision making through ensuring accuracy and integrity of financial results quality analysis and rigorous financial control.
- Responsibility for performing processes to deliver key system and balance sheet reconciliations, and actively managing reconciliation exceptions.
- Supporting the business with financial analysis – involving the extracting and analysis of information from multiple sources and providing recommendations to senior business leaders.
- Support business planning through maintenance and development of financial models and effective communication of results.
We’re interested in hearing from people who have
- CA / CPA, or CFA Qualified
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related discipline
- A strong background in financial control
- Knowledge of the financial reporting framework and strong technical skills, including AIFRS
- Strong numeracy, finance and accounting skills
- Ability to problem-solve, multi task, manage and meet deadlines.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent commercial acumen
- Exceptional stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Ability to work independently
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to innovate and drive process improvements
- Risk Mindset – All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 29/06/2021.
For further information, and to
apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.