Manager - Business Consulting - Enterprise Risk
We enhance performance through creating risk-enabled organizations and help clients identify important risks, design frameworks to manage them and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of risk management. As a risk professional, you will be addressing client issues and transformations relating to Enterprise Risk Management (covering both business and IT risk), Internal Audit, Program Risk Management, process and controls design and effectiveness, and Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) implementations. Our solutions can be used by our clients to build confidence and trust with their customers, the overall market and when required by regulation or contract.
We will support you with career-long training and coaching to develop your skills to enable you to lead our clients’ transformations. As EY is a global leading service provider in this space, you will be working with the best of the best in a collaborative environment.
Your key responsibilities
This is a role where no two days are the same – so you’ll find yourself taking on plenty of new responsibilities as you go. You will be responsible for managing multiple client engagement teams at an executive level within the practice and the firm. You’ll work alongside clients and colleagues, delivering our solutions and contributing to growing our business and developing our people. If you’re flexible and ready to adapt to a constantly changing environment, there’s no better place to develop your skills. Since you’ll be working directly with clients, some travel will be required. Below are examples of expectations from your grade:
- Effectively manage and motivate client engagement teams with diverse skills and backgrounds.
- Consistently deliver quality client services and manage expectations of client service delivery
- Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes
- Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships and networks with clients and internal EY stakeholders
- Demonstrate deep technical capabilities and professional knowledge
- Possess in depth business acumen and demonstrate ability to quickly assimilate to new knowledge
- Remain current on new developments in consulting services capabilities and industry knowledge
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication, writing and presentation skills
- Leadership, teamwork and client service skills
- Demonstrates integrity, values, principles, and work ethic
To qualify for the role, you must have
- A bachelor's or master's degree in Accountancy, Business, Risk Management, Information Management Systems, Industrial engineering, or other related discipline
- A minimum of 6 years of experience working as an IA auditor or Risk/Compliance consultant for a public accounting firm, a professional services firm, or within industry
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint
- Enterprise Risk management, Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC)
- Willingness to travel outside of their assigned office location as the need arises
- Strong data analytical skills are required
- Energy background is required
- Professional certifications such as: Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Governance, Risk, Compliance professional (GRCP), Professional Risk Manager (PRMIA), Certification in Risk Management Assurance (CRMA), PMP
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issue.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.