Executive Assistant (Strategy and Transactions Department)
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability. Major teams within CBS include Finance, Technology, Talent Team, Brand Marketing and Communications, Business Development and Risk Management.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Your key responsibilities
The Executive Assistant will provide executive support to two Managers and one Director in Strategy and Transactions (SaT) department. The Executive Assistant also serves as administrative support within SaT department who provide comprehensive quality services for the department. The successful incumbent must be able to work independently, under tight datelines and handles a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion. Other than that, your responsibilities include:
- Completes a broad variety of executive support tasks including managing calendar appointments, arranging complex and detailed travel plans, schedules, and agendas and compiling documents for travel-related meetings
- Handling calls, processing accounts, handling of correspondence, expenses and leave verification and office coordination
- Printing, scanning, and preparing documents for AR register
- Handling courier and by hand letters
- Taking care of meeting rooms
- Handle SaT department’s leave and MCs
- Handle storage and raising invoices for advance storage
- Manage filing room’s files; managing 3 subordinates
- You’ll need to ensure smooth and efficient running of the department in all administrative matters.
Skills and attribute to success
- Strong organizational skills
- Drive to excel professionally, and to guide and motivate others
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Dedicated, innovative, resourceful, team player and able to work under pressure
- Foster an efficient, innovative and team-oriented work environment
To qualify for the role you must have
- At least Diploma in Business Administration / Management, or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in the related field
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience in administrative support or equivalent
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What we offer
EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience, where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements (FWA), where this may be needed, guided by our FWA Policy. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build. EY | Building a better working world EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets. Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate. Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.