Senior Fund Accountant, Family office, up tp 40K
Our client is a private property developers with strong presence in Hong Kong. They are now looking for a potential, independent and responsible candidate to join the team as a senior accountant for their fund investments and securities trading.
Our client is a famous property developers with strong presence in Hong Kong. Aside their core business in real estate, their diversified business includes financial investment, shipping etc and they are now expanding in overseas markets. They are now looking for a senior accountant who will be accountable for their fund investments and securities trading.
Reporting to the senior manager, you are expected to:
- Prepare month end closing and financial consolidation for the group (NCI)
- Prepare financial investment portfolio reconciliations.
- Support system enhancement process and perform UAT when needed.
- Prepare annual audit schedules and liaise with external auditors during interim and annual audit.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or other relevant disciplines.
- Qualification with / Finalist of HKICPA / ACCA is required.
- At least 4 years of work experience in audit/ commercial with solid knowledge o financial investments.
- Knowledge of Oracle is a bonus.
- Good commend of English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Competitive package
- 5-day work week
- 13 month's pay
- Stable company
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Krystal Ho on +852 2848 9580.