Finance manager - Top Advertising Brand
Elite working environment, downtown location
Immediately Start, project implementation experience
Our client is a global leading communications consultancy company. Focusing more on helping the organizations to build reputations, brands, relationships and solutions to succeeds, their expertise has allowed them to offer effective counsel and programs for boards of directors and CEOs. They also have mature offices across APAC including China, Mainland, HongKong, Japan, Southeast Asia, etc.
Reporting directly into CFO, you will be mainly responsible for supporting the finance team in Shanghai office to conduct the new finance system implementation & the operation process enhancement. The detailed duties would be as below:
- Responsible for AP, AR, GL and reporting
- Support on the preparation of the documents for all Asia office auditing
- Data cleaning and validation work for migration to the new system
- Monthly closing & management report preparation as required
- Other ad-hoc works assigned by line managers in the Shanghai office
A candidate from related industry background with 10 years' working experience in accounting & finance work with 3 years in a supervisor & manager role would be ideal for this role.
- Familiar with enterprise accounting softwar
- Experience from consulting or professional services environment would be required.
- Strong management and problem-solving skills, good Excel spreadsheet skills.
- Good command of spoken & written English
- Detail oriented, strong team player
US leading communications consultancy provider
Immediately start your career
Downtown location with fantastic working environment
Work-life balance living style
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shirley Wang on +86 20 23385760