To provide financial, analytical and production support to the Western Sydney site. Reporting to the Finance Operations Manager to deliver a collaborative approach to the site's results working with the Plant Manager, Platform Leaders, Production Facilitators and manufacturing operations employees.
Client is a leading FMCG brand globally.
- Deliver all daily, weekly & monthly production reports, including but not limited to material usage, labour efficiency, labour rate.
- Manage production work order register, work order close, settlement & variance analysis.
- Review downtime and waste reports with daily tracking of top loss areas. Provide analysis and initiate corrective action plans.
- Active participation in continuous improvement projects. Monitor and report progress of all initiatives.
- Enter bill of materials (BOM) changes in SAP & report to FOM all financial impacts. Co-ordinate monthly BOM audit.
- Review and ensure accuracy and completeness of daily labour reconciliation. Check and confirm contract labour hire invoices and ensure timely posting and or accrual in the correct reporting period.
- Ensure end of month cutoff for production. Process month end journals, review of work orders and service materials. Preparation of monthly reconciliations. Ensure integrity and update all general ledger accounts. Prepare relevant commentary for variances.
- Assist in preparation of annual Spring Plan budget including BOM, labour router and cost centre expenses.
- Participate in monthly forecasting process.
- Initiate and support internal control projects including CSA internal audit program. Provide documentation for SOX compliance.
- Review and post raw material and packaging cycle counts for inventory. Ensure completeness of cycle count program. Conduct cycle counts for spare parts inventory.
- Process all administration purchase orders and invoices in line with corporate guidelines.
- Any additional administration support as required, including vendor master data changes via Winshuttle. Manage document storage & archiving.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with SAP in a manufacturing environment.
- Understanding of inventory control using cycle counting principles.
- Accurate and timely reporting/analysis of material usage and labour variances.
- Time management to meet all daily/weekly/monthly reporting requirements.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
Intermediate spreadsheet modelling skills using Excel & other SAP B W reporting tool
- While the role will begin as a contract it will be made permanent in 3 months for the right candidate
- Lots of career progression opportunities within an organisation that is known for progressing internal talent
- Salary package + bonus + work from home flexibility
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Tasneem Nawab on 02 8292 2071.