Business/Financial Controlling Consultant (Outsourcing)
Deloitte Accountancy delivers a broad spectrum of professional services to companies and organisations in Belgium, ranging from large corporates and international organisations through our Business Process Solutions (BPS) to dynamic entrepreneurs, fast growing companies and medium sized private companies and its families. Through our 12 Belgian offices and thanks to our more than 700 professionals, we deliver a perfectly aligned mixture of accountancy services as well as tax, legal, M&A and finance, strategy and growth as business control and technology services to family business, in order to be the trusted advisor for all our clients.
For our Finance & Accounting Outsourcing team we are looking for consultant with affinity forbusiness/financial controlling.
As a Business/Financial Controlling Consultant you are called-in for several in house projects with the client in the area of Business and Financial Controlling. This varies from filling out temporary needs in the controlling department to a stable integration as an analyst in a specific operational unit.
Through your service attitude and proactive way of thinking, you help to actively build Deloitte as an expert service provider. Depending on your experiences, you will be able to lead in short or long term a team of junior controlling consultants.
Let's talk about you now!
- Economical Master or Bachelor degree;
- 3 to 8 years of relevant experience as Business Analyst or Controller;
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Access,.) is a must;
- Knowledge of one or more ERP and Reporting or Business Intelligence tool;
- Flexible and customer oriented;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Fluency in English, Dutch and French.
What's in it for you?
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning where needed;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.