GTL Learning Manager
The BPS/IPL Learning Manager is responsible for supporting the execution of the global curriculum for Business Process Solutions (BPS), one of our Tax & Legal service lines, and for our Tax & Legal Industry, Professional & Leadership (IPL) Curriculum, this role will conceive, develop and deliver digital, virtual and live in person learning solutions that are scalable across the learning network. Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting Service Line Learning Leader with the strategic direction of the global curriculum, working with their curriculum teams to ensure alignment to the business strategy of the Tax & Legal practice, and Global Tax & Legal Learning strategic priorities
- Building & deploying the global industry, professional and leadership curriculum for Tax & Legal
- Leading the creation of learning deliverables from research and ideation through to implementation and maintenance
- Managing client-facing content experts and external consultants in their process of preparing and delivering content for learning interventions
- Indirectly managing specialist Deloitte Learning staff involved in developing and delivering learning assets (digital development and virtual/live learning delivery specialists)
- Supporting various strategic project assignments for Global Tax & Legal Learning
- Staying up to date on and communicating innovative learning theories and technologies and their benefits
- Building close working relationships with similar roles across the firm to bring the best of the best to the Tax and legal practice
What you'll be part of - our Deloitte Global Culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible—tangible—results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in—with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out—with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Who you'll work with:
In Deloitte Global Tax & Legal, we make an impact by deploying the right team of experts at the right time to address the needs of our businesses. Our professionals deliver top compliance and advisory SMEs and industry experts to support clients' challenges when operating in multiple jurisdictions, locally and abroad.
How you'll grow:
Deloitte Global inspires leaders at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you embrace leadership opportunities at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching and mentoring, and on-the-job challenges. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.
Benefits you'll receive:
Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from
the front in everything we do — that’s why we take pride in offering a
comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health
and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation,
and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that
Required skillsets & personal attributes
Skill sets necessary for success in this role include, but are not limited to:
- Demonstrable client service focus and a commercial approach to decision making with a consultative approach towards clients
- Ability to build rapport with business practitioners, including the firm‘s most senior levels of management, along with ability to be effective at managing multiple stakeholders and balancing their needs
- Ability to effectively and confidently communicate and build rapport across cultures with strong written and verbal communication skills, displaying the ability to influence
- Creative, innovative thinking skills with an ability to collaborate with team members on best practices
Required Qualifications & Experience:
Qualifications and experience necessary for success in this role include, but are not limited to:
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent. Learning & development related professional qualification is desirable.
- Five to eight plus years of experience in the learning and development field, with at least three years of demonstrated experience in the design and delivery of innovative learning solutions
- Instructional design expertise with demonstrable experience of developing professional and leadership learning solutions, a deep understanding of adult learning techniques and commitment to the development and learning of our people. Excellent virtual & live facilitation skills.
- Excellent English language proficiency (written and spoken) & command of desktop technology packages (Word, Excel and particularly Powerpoint)
- Experience working with professional practice is preferred; experience of working in a tax or legal environment would be an added benefit.
- Experience working with a global/regional audience including experience designing and delivering learning assets for multicultural audiences is desirable.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.